MTI Vein Runner single-boom hydraulic rig is designed for drilling vertical, horizontal, and angled holes in underground production headings. It features one hydraulic percussion drifter, and can drive headings 12′ by 12’ (3.66 m by 3.66 m).
Standard Features: (AVAILABLE AS IS OR REFURBISHED)
MTI Vein Runner CDJ-114N (1999-2000)
– Deutz F4L912W (62HP) Air Cooled diesel engine;
– Hydraulically driven Hamworthy axles with SAHR brakes;
– 50 hp electric power pack driving a tandem gear pump;
– CM-14 boom for 14 square meters of coverage;
– HC-50 Montabert drifter;
– ACH-10EL Montabert aluminium feed (10ft. (3.05 m) rod);
Four units available plus over $100k US$ in spare parts.